Friday, July 20, 2018

Mintos gave me the first interest cents of my life!

Woke up today, feeling positive and the first thing i did was to open my laptop and log in to Mintos to check my account balance as I have made it a habit to do on a daily basis. I have heard stories of how exciting it is to look at the first interest drops falling onto your P2P lending account and i can confirm they are not urban legends - it really has been an exciting morning.

Besides this emotional thrill I do remind myself this is my money I am gambling with and should remain aware of the risks of the money lending business. But don't get the idea I haven't calculated in my head how much I am willing to risk for the potential rewards. I am putting rather conservative part of my savings into this platform and so far going in 100-200 euros a week to ease into the platform.

Everybody likes pictures more than text and here is how my overview looks like now (first loan was bought 2 weeks ago):


To break the first cents down: 1 was from a loan that was supposed to be returned on Monday last week and wasn't. Therefore it made extra 3 cents in being late fees. The rest of the 4 cents came from a company loan without a buyback guarantee since these first investments were made with one of the predefined Mintos strategies and i had yet to learn more about the buyback guarantee option. The returning principal is already making more money. I transferred an extra 99.92 euros today to make those 8 magical cents go and work for more!

PS: Don't forget to appreciate the little things in life! :)

Use this Mintos referral link if you have decided to join me on the platform to earn some extra income for the both of us based on your average invested capital.

No comments:

Post a Comment