Friday, July 13, 2018

I doubled my Mintos investments!

Took a pint of strong mead after waking up from a pillaging frenzy last night. Someone must have hit my head with a plank to knock me out. Anyway, this mead is soothing my headache and giving me the courage to go where no viking has gone before! To fight the hordes of foreign invaders for cash and glory!

Since the initial Mintos investment is still not giving me my expected feel of this platform, i doubled it to speed the process up a bit. The only payment i should have received by now is late for 5 days already. Might get the chance to see what the buyback guarantee entails in 55 or so days. Anyone can enlighten me if it will be just the principal or also the unpaid interest and being late fees?

My DOUBLED investments overview:


I know it's not impressive but it's still a portfolio in the sandbox phase. Tweaked the autoinvest settings again. Among other changes increased the remaining loan term to 9 months and reduced the selected loan originators to those that seem to be more reliable.

To be honest I am kind of too excited and therefore holding myself back from opening my wallet too heavily at the start of this fascinating adventure. I know when the next repayment date for the next loan is yet i still log in daily to check out how my loans are doing. Starter fever - heard it goes away after a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment